Bring your lawn chair or blanket and enjoy some fun music! Make it into a nice picnic or just sit back and relax. There's music in the air!
- June 20th - Chelmsford Community Concert Band - "Pops" - American favorites. This concert will be held in the cafetorium of the PARKER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. This concert is sponsored by the Billerica Arts Council.
- June 27th - Jumpin Juba ~ A mix of blues from Chicago, Memphis and New Orleans with roots-y rock & roll, jazz, calypso,& Latin flavor
- July 4th - Squeezebox Stompers ~ Cajun, Zydeco and blues
- July 11th - Juke Joint 5 - "down home, old school, no-nonsense, house rocking electric blues"
- July 18th - Good Ole Boys - performing classic country music
- July 25th - Rampage Trio Band - "Good ole\' footstompin\' boogie-blues rock & roll"
- August 1st - 4Ever Fab - Beatles tribute band. This is National Night Out - with lots of family activities starting at 5 pm AT THE TOWN HALL PARKING LOTS.
- August 8th - The Risen - 60s & 70s rock, especially the British Invasion genre
- August 15th -Full Turn Band.- classic rock, Southern Rock, top 40 and a little bit of country!
Unless noted otherwise, all concerts are sponsored by the Friends of Billerica Recreation.
Are you with a company that would like to sponsor a concert? Please contact the Billerica Recreation Department at 978-671-0921 for information about this.