HOW CAN I PAY MY TAXES?
How Can I Pay My Bill?
You can pay your bill online, in person, the mail, or at the drop box on the side of Town Hall. Hours at Town Hall are from 8:30AM - 4PM, Monday - Friday.
What Type of Payments Do You Accept?
In Person - We accept cash, check, money order, certified bank check; Master Card, Discover and Visa (No Water).
Online -We accept Master Card, Discover, and Visa.
The Town does not accept payments over the phone!
Why Do My Taxes Get Mailed to Boston?
The Town of Billerica uses Leader Bank located in the city of Boston. This process is able to handle thousands of payments per bill period and is generally processed as quickly as if you mailed your bills directly to Town Hall.
What Do I Owe on My Taxes?
If you are a resident and have misplaced your bill you please contact the Tax collector’s office and we will provide you with this information with proper Identification. If you are any entity involved in the sale or refinancing of one or more properties, you must request a Municipal Lien Certificate (MLC).
2022/2023 Due Dates:
- Water: Billed in April, August and December and due 30 days from date on bill.
- Real Estate: 1st Quarter: Mailed June 30, 2022 Due August 1, 2022
- 2nd Quarter: Mailed September 30, 2022 Due November 1, 2022
- 3rd Quarter: Mailed December 31, 2022 Due February 1, 2023
- 4th Quarter: Mailed March 31, 2023 Due May 1, 2023
Still Have Questions?!
- Questions: Assessments – Call the Assessor’s Office 978-671-0971
- Payments – Call the Tax Collector’s Office 978-671-0920
- Tax Title – Call the Treasurer’s Office 978-671-0928