How do I rent/reserve a field or park area?
There is information about the field and park reservation process as well as appropriate forms that need to be submitted on the Recreation Department’s page titled "Field and Court Reservations".Direct link to Field & Court Reservations

Show All Answers

1. Do you have to be a resident to participate or access Billerica Recreation programs and services?
2. How do I rent/reserve a field or park area?
3. Are there any places in Billerica where I can launch a canoe?
4. My son/daughter wants to work for the Recreation Department in the summer. How old does he/she have to be to get a job and when does he/she apply?
5. Where are the different parks/playgrounds; and what activities can visitors do there? Are there restrictions?
6. When are the Concerts on the Common?
7. When do the Manning Park Splash Pad / Micozzi Beach open and close for the summer?
8. I would like to teach a class with Billerica Recreation. How do I go about doing this?
9. Are dogs allowed in Billerica parks?
10. Where can I get specific information about the programs, trips and tickets the Recreation Department offers?
11. Our company is looking for a town wide service project. Is this something that we could work on with the Recreation Department?