How do I submit a pothole claim?
Please write up a letter explaining exactly what happened; when, where, vehicle information, contact information. Also attach pictures, estimates, and police reports if you have them. You can bring them to the Town Manager’s Office at Town Hall. You may also mail everything in, if you prefer, to:

Billerica Town Hall
Town Manager's Office
365 Boston Road
Billerica, MA 01821

Please take note that once we receive a complaint; it is then forwarded to our insurance carrier and at that point it is out of our hands. We will not be able to get you any information on your case and we will not be able to change the final decision.

After a claim has been submitted, if you have a question you can call 781-933-1102 and ask for the Claims Department.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a yard sale permit?
2. How do I find out if the Town is hiring?
3. Where can I get information about trash & recycling?
4. How do I submit a pothole claim?
5. How do I challenge a parking ticket?
6. How do I contact National Grid with any electrical issues that I may be having?
7. How do I apply for a Town Manager appointed vacancy that is available?
8. How do I submit a Warrant Article to be considered at Town Meeting?